Cortex API 2.15.8-1 Release Notes
November 4, 2021
A required hotfix for the Cortex API to support better organization performance in production environments is now available.
Below is a summary of the bug fixes in the hotfix, including impact and risk information. Note that this hotfix will be applied to all organizations in the production and development environments.
- Issue summary: An error might occur in the Cortex API during the creation of a consent template in eConsent if the maximum of 100 elements (which is the default value) is reached. Each edit made on the editing canvas creates a history record to track changes made to the template.
- Resolution: The hotfix for this issue enables eConsent Template Designer to function without error when you edit in the canvas during a single editing session.
- Impact: This issue currently affects studies that require manual updates to imported eConsent templates where the history of changes reaches 100 during a single session.
- Workaround: Limit changes during the session to avoid reaching the 100 maximum operations limit.
- Risk: No risk of data loss occurs for capturing consent. This issue only affects the ability to edit an eConsent template during a single session.
- Issue summary: The reaping process for an org refresh stops if no root account is found for ephemeral orgs.
- Resolution: Update the reaper process to detect this condition and then continue reaping.
- Impact: Customer study orgs are not affected by this issue. This issue is related only to ephemeral orgs, which are virtual orgs used in non-production environments.
- Risk: No risk of data loss occurs, because this issue does not directly affect production environments.