Comment on page
Cortex API 2.17.1
April 11, 2022
The Mongoose library is updated from version 4 to version 5 to address a number of MongoDB-related operational issues.
The following changes are made to the environment import process:
- Backups and triggers are false by default during import.
- Policies are disabled on environment imports and package install.
- You can add memos before, during, and after an import or export.
We made some improvements to the following operators:
$letto pass local values to
- Added a third parameter to
$pathToto allow path setting and deep object creation
You now can reroute core system objects. Previously, you could only reroute custom objects.
Support is provided to parse, stringify, and output json, ejson, bson, and mjson.
- Localisation of document Array strings breaks after update
- FTP module doesn't work with secure hosts using SNI and is missing tls options.
- SSO Stops working when Enable Username = True in Cortex
- Where clause on property type List as reference isn't working as expected while retrieving the instances of the object.
- Event start not as expected when setting a schedule
- Operator$cached incorrectly uses Operator as parent expression
- Expressions don't cache after compilation
- Expressions have no way to create literals for $dbNext without a workaround
- Passwordless login does not work for email without username
- Remove soft/hard limit checks from event insert
- Provision token cannot be created
- Operator$pathTo should set as well as get
- Inline triggers: Configuration "paths" is not being used to load paths for delete triggers
- Fix handling of Tencent push notification payload and message type
- Memory caches cannot reliably size objects. disable counting when maxSize is 0
- Localized property data does not reap when no native non-localized data exists
- Deleting property leaves counters for number props
- Deployments crash api server when object definition is deployed.
- Cursor operations are being closed but not removed correctly
- Max Account Users Still Capped After Deleting Users
- bson security issue / npm audit fixes required.
- Policies should be disabled on env import is in progress
- Replica Set stepDown() does not recover transparently